Monday 26 May 2008

Edward hopper paintings

Edward hopper paintings
Mary Cassatt paintings
gustav klimt paintings
oil painting reproduction
Fräulein Rottenmeier told me always to speak to you like that," said Heidi.
Then Sebastian laughed, which very much astonished Heidi, who had seen nothing amusing in the conversation, but Sebastian, now he understood that the child was only obeying orders, added in a friendly voice, "What is it then that miss wants?"
It was now Heidi's turn to be a little put out, and she said, "My name is not miss, it is Heidi."
"Quite so, but the same lady has ordered me to call you miss," explained Sebastian.
"Has she? oh, then I must be called so," said Heidi submissively, for she had already noticed that whatever Fräulein Rottenmeier said was law. "Then now I have three names," she added with a sigh.
"What was it little miss wished to ask?" said Sebastian as he went on into the dining-room to put away his silver

No comments: