Friday 30 May 2008

Klimt Malcesine on Lake Garda painting

Klimt Malcesine on Lake Garda painting
Klimt Poppy Field painting
Klimt Portrait of Adele Bloch Bauer painting
Klimt Portrait of Margaret Stonborough Wittgenstei painting
"By God, that's -- "
"Keep your opinion to yourself! It will be safest for you. I'll tie her to the bed. If she bleeds to death, is that my fault? I'll not cry, if she does. My friend, you'll help me in this thing -- for MY sake -- that's why you're here -- I mightn't be able alone. If you flinch, I'll kill you. Do you understand that? And if I have to kill you, I'll kill her -- and then I reckon nobody'll ever know much about who done this business."
"Well, if it's got to be done, let's get at it. The quicker the better -- I'm all in a shiver."
"Do it now? And company there? Look here -- I'll get suspicious of you, first thing you know.
-268-No -- we'll wait till the lights are out -- there's no hurry."
Huck felt that a silence was going to ensue -- a thing still more awful than any amount of murderous talk; so he held his breath and stepped gingerly back; planted his foot carefully

No comments: