Friday 30 May 2008

Li-Leger Weatherprint_ Passage to India painting

Li-Leger Weatherprint_ Passage to India painting
Li-Leger Weatherprint_ Rainforest Poppies painting
Rothko Acrylic on Paper 1968 painting
Rothko Blue and grey 1962 painting
But, my dear girl, it's an immense house, and will take a power of money to keep it in order. The garden and orchard alone need two or three men, and farming isn't in Bhaer's line, I take it."
"He'll try his hand at it there, if I propose it."
"And you expect to live on the produce of the place? Well, that sounds paradisiacal, but you'll find it desperate hard work."
"The crop we are going to raise is a profitable one," And Jo laughed.
"Of what is this fine crop to consist, ma'am?"
"Boys. I want to open a school for little lads -- a good, happy, homelike school, with me to take care of them and Fritz to teach them."
"That's a truly Joian plan for you! Isn't that just like her?" cried Laurie, appealing to the family, who looked as much surprised as he.
"I like it," said Mrs. March decidedly.

No comments: