Tuesday 8 July 2008

Anders Zorn paintings

Anders Zorn paintings
Anne-Francois-Louis Janmot paintings
Yes, I think so."
"In that case I shall hie me home at once to do something I should otherwise have to do tomorrow. So Alice Penhallow is to be married tonight. Three weddings for you in one summer, Anne -- Phil's, Alice's, and Jane's. I'll never forgive Jane for not inviting me to her wedding."
"You really can't blame her when you think of the tremendous Andrews connection who had to be invited. The house could hardly hold them all. I was only bidden by grace of being Jane's old chum -- at least on Jane's part. I think Mrs. Harmon's motive for inviting me was to let me see Jane's surpassing gorgeousness."
"Is it true that she wore so many diamonds that you couldn't tell where the diamonds left off and Jane began?"
Anne laughed.
"She certainly wore a good many. What with all the diamonds

No comments: