Thursday 14 August 2008

Fabian Perez Dream in a Dream painting

Fabian Perez Dream in a Dream paintingFabian Perez balcony V paintingFabian Perez Balcony at Buenos Aires III painting
Molly found that she had wriggled halfway under Schmen-drick's black cloak and buried her face in a clump of spiny dead grass. She dared not raise her head, but she opened her eyes and saw that the air was growing strangely light. The second man said, "You're a fool. It's a good two hours to morning, and besides, we're heading west."
"In that case," the third voice replied, "I'm going home." Footsteps started briskly back up the road. The first man called, "Wait, don't go! Wait, I'll go with you!" To the second man, he muttered hastily, "I'm not going want to retrace our trail a little way. I still think I heard them, and I've dropped my tinderbox somewhere . . ." Molly could hear him edging off as he spoke.
"Damn you for cowards!" the second man swore. "Wait a moment then, will you wait till I try what Drinn told me?" The retreating footsteps hesitated, and he chanted loudly: " 'Warmer than summer, more filling than food, sweeter than woman and dearer than blood—' "
"Hurry," the third voice said. "Hurry. Look at the sky. What is this nonsense

No comments: