Monday 18 August 2008

Raphael Deposition of Christ painting

Raphael Deposition of Christ paintingGeorge Frederick Watts The Three Graces paintingGeorge Frederick Watts Charity painting
was pushed back, he was back, and of course nobody was more glad to see Pooh than he was, still there it was, some lived in trees and some lived underground, and-- "You mean I'd never get out?" said Pooh. "I mean," said Rabbit, "that having got so far, it seems a pity to waste it." Christopher Robin nodded. "Then there's only one thing to be done," he said. "We shall have to wait for you to get thin again." "How long does getting thin take?" asked Pooh anxiously. "About a week, I should think." "But I can't stay here for a week!" "You can stay here all right, silly old Bear. It's getting you out which is so diffadded. "And I say, old fellow, you're taking up a good deal of room in my house--do you mind if I use your back legs as a towel-horse? Because, I mean, there they are--doing nothing--and it would be very convenient just to hang the towels on them." "A week!" said Pooh gloomily. "What about meals?" "I'm afraid no meals," said Christopher Robinicult." "We'll read to you," said Rabbit cheerfully

No comments: