Wednesday 4 February 2009

Leroy Neiman 2005 Special Olympics Nagano

Leroy Neiman 2005 Special Olympics NaganoLeroy Neiman 18th at Pebble Beach
Leroy Neiman the jazz player
I dunno what, but it wouldn't say that unless it was true. So you probably ought to get it using words, so you can understand what it says."
Dr. Malone was silent. Then she said, "All right, where do you come from?"
Lyra twisted her , to kill me. And the alethiometer comes from… from the same place. The Master of Jordan College gave it me. In my Oxford there's a Jordan there en't one here. I looked. And I found out how to read the alethiometer by myself. I got a way of making my mind go blank, and I just see what the pictures mean straightaway. Just like you said about… doubts and mysteries and that. So when I looked at the Cave, I done the same thing, and it works just the same way, so my Dust and your Shadows are mouth. She realized that Dr. Malone, who until now had acted out of exhaustion and despair, would never normally have shown her work to a strange child who turned up from nowhere, and that she was beginning to regret it. But Lyra had to tell the truth."I come from another world," she said. "It's true. I came through to this one. I was… I had to run away, because people in my world were chasing me

No comments: