Tuesday 24 February 2009

Unknown Artist Abstract Autumn by Dougall

Unknown Artist Abstract Autumn by DougallAndy Warhol Shot Blue Marilyn 1964Andy Warhol Pink CowAndy Warhol Ingrid with Hat
Byrnison on Svalbard, that will count as an act of war."
He spat a piece of smokeleaf delicately overboard.
"So I'd like to know what we can expect in the way of mayhem and ructions," he finished.
"There may bethis by way of making conversation."
"Mr. Scoresby," said the witch, "I wish I could answer your question. All I can say is that all of us, humans, witches, bears, are engaged in a war already, although not all of us know it. Whether you find danger on Svalbard or whether you fly off unharmed, you are a recruit, under arms, a soldier."
"Well, that seems kinda precipitate. Seems to me a man should have fighting," said Serafina Pekkala. "But you have fought before.""Sure, when I'm paid. But the fact is, I thought this was a straightforward transportation contract, and I charged according. And I'm a wondering now, after that little dust-up down there, I'm a wondering how far my transportation responsibility extends. Whether I'm bound my equipment in a war among the bears, for example. Or whether this little child has enemies on Svalbard as hot-tempered as the ones back at Bolvangar. I merely mention all

No comments: