Thursday 2 April 2009

Dante Gabriel Rossetti Venus Verticordia

Dante Gabriel Rossetti Venus VerticordiaClaude Monet Haystack at GivernyJean Auguste Dominique Ingres Ingres The Source
that the world shouldn’t act as if it was some kind of book. Isn’t that a terrible thing to have thought?’
I MYSELF HAVE NEVER TRUSTED DRAMA, MISS FLITWORTH.
She wasn’t really listening.
‘And I thought, what life expects me to do now is moon around the place in the wedding dress for years and go completely doodly. That’s what it wants me to do. Hah! Oh, yes! So I put the dress in the ragtag and we still invited She glanced up at the boggle-eyed owl.
‘What? Oh. Why?’
I AM AFRAID IT GETS ON MY NERVES.
‘It’s not very loud, is it?’
Bill Door wanted to say that every tick was like the hammering of iron clubs on bronze pillars.
H’S JUST RATHER ANNOYING, MISS FLITWORTH.
everyone to the wedding breakfast, because it’s a crime to let good food go to waste.’She attacked the fire again, and then gave him another megawatt stare. ‘I think it’s always very important to see what’s really real and what isn’t, don’t you?’MISS FLITWORTH?‘Yes?’DO YOU MIND IF I STOP THE CLOCK?

No comments: